Calling Party Pays Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Calling Party Pays?
- When does Calling Party Pays start?
- Can I downgrade/upgrade my package free of charge?
- What are the advantages of Calling Party Pays?
- Where can I visit to make changes to my calling plans or receive more information?
Q: What is Calling Party Pays?A:
Calling Party Pays is a new feature where the calling party pays for the call. This will make all incoming calls for the receiver free.
Landline and mobile customers making a call will now pay for the call and the customer receiving the call will not be charged.
Q: When does Calling Party Pays start?A:
Effective November 1st 2019
Q: Can I downgrade/upgrade my package free of charge?A:
Yes, BTC will not charge penalties to downgrade or upgrade before November 1st 2019.
Q: What are the advantages of Calling Party Pays?A:
- Free incoming calls for Prepaid and Postpaid Mobile Customers
- Unlimited Landline to Landline Calling
- Landline customers receive free minutes to call mobile customers
- Free Features in each HomePhone Plus plan
Q: Where can I visit to make changes to my calling plans or receive more information?A:
Customers can visit any one of our Retail or Franchise stores throughout The Bahamas, call 1-242-225-5282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.