SIM is reading as Not Available or Not on the Network
As a first step please ensure that the SIM card is in the device properly and that it is facing the right direction.
If it is, as a second step please go to the Mobile or Carrier settings and perform a scan for the network following these steps:
- Android: Settings>Wireless and networks>Mobile networks>Network operators
- iPhone/iPad: Settings>Carrier>Turn off automatic network selection
- BlackBerry OS 6 and lower: Manage Connections>Mobile network>Enable manual selection
- BlackBerry 10: Settings>Network Connections>Mobile Network>set Network Selection Mode to Manual
- Windows Phone 8.0+: Settings>Cellular>Network selection
Ensure that you select BTC as an option. If it does not show up, please try searching again.