I am unable to send or receive text messages
Please ensure that your phone has the correct Message Service Center number
- Go to the default text message app>Settings>Message Center Number>Set this to +12425351009
- If it's not there, go to the Phone app>Dial *#*#4636#*#*>Phone information>Scroll down until you see SMSC>Set it to "+12425351009",145
Go to the Phone app and perform the following:
- Step 1 - Checking what number is set as your SMS service center number. Launch your iPhone keypad and type *#5005*7672# and Press Call/OK. You will get a response that tells you the number that has been set as your SMS service Centre number.
- Step 2 - Erasing the incorrect SMS service center number. On your iPhone keypad, type ##5005*7672# and Press Call/OK. You will get a response that tells you that the service center has no address. It means it has been erased.
- Step 3 - Setting the correct the SMS service center number. On your iPhone keypad, type **5005*7672*+12425351009# Press Call/OK
You should get a response telling you the number has been set. Later there is a notice stating that the sms successfully changed.