6 Ways to Pay your BTC Bill
There are many ways you can pay your BTC Bill. Learn the options here!
- Make a payment over the phone! Call 225-5282 (CALL-BTC) to pay your bills with a credit card. All you need is a form of identification (eg. passport number, driver's licence number) and a credit card in your documented name. The call center is available for bill payment 7am to 11pm, seven days a week.
- Make a payment at ANY BTC store! With stores, and payment centers across the Bahamas it has never been easier to pay your bill. Find the locations nearest you here: www.btcbahamas.com/locations
- Make a payment at your bank! Doing business at your local bank? You can also make a payment to your BTC account while there. All you will need is your BTC account number, and the name on your BTC account, in order to have the funds transfered.
- Make a payment Online! Ready to make a payment now, without leaving the comfort of your home, or office? We have an easy to use online payment option "EZ Pay Plus" here: https://btcezpayplus.com/login/Login.aspx
- Online Bank Payment! Are you already doing your banking online? While you can easily make your BTC payments here too. All you will need is the name on the account, and account number.
- Make a payment via Live Chat! Start a conversation with any of our agents via live chat www.btcbahamas.com/support daily 9AM - 9PM, and make a payment on your BTC account.
How satisfied were you with this article?
How can we improve?
Thank you for your feedback!