"Being smart, respectful and appropriate
on the Internet."
Why is it so important for internet users to be smart, respectful and appropriate as social
media continues to thrive/evolve?
How can the internet be used in 2022 to promote good?
CONTEST ELIGIBILITY AND GUIDELINES
- Primary: Grades 4-6
- Junior High: Grades 7-9
- Be Creative.
- The videos must be atleast 2 minutes and no longer than 5 minutes, not including introductory information or ending credits.
- The video must be an orignal work.
- The essay should be read or presented on camera by the contestants.
- The video should conclude with credits that list all sources cited or used in the presentation.
- Videos must not contain any age inappropriate content: images, offensive language, attire or political messaging.
- Video should be in a format that is uploaded to common social media platform like Facebook, Youtube and Vimeo. Ideally uploads
should be filmed in a landscaped mode. Video quality should be (HD) resolution...720p or 1080p.