Bulletin #14 HURRICANE DORIAN
September 6th, 2019 at 1:00PM EST
These are the latest updates relative to our restoration efforts for Hurricane Dorian.
- With the exception of Faith Avenue all landline services have been restored. However, we are experiencing challenges with our landline services. As a result, customers are experiencing intermittent issues with call completion.
- Mobile voice calling has now been restored to the Market Street & the Sandy Port area.
- Our #200* gateway for mobile top up is experiencing intermittent issues and our EMIDA platform is currently down. However, all local calls and data are free until Sunday.
- Mobile services have been restored to Correefstat Park and Chesapeake
- Landline services are operational in Lucaya and West End. Our teams are working to restore services to the other areas
- Mobile services are operational in Sandy Point. Our technical teams are on the ground and are working to restore services as soon as possible
Free Unlimited Mobile Voice & Data Services:
BTC is providing free mobile voice and data services until Sunday at midnight for all customers that are able to access the mobile network.
We continue to implore residents stay away from all downed lines. Please contact the LNRRC at242-225-5282 or 242-225-1202to report any emergencies